Nascar drivers similar to or like Adam Petty
American professional racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forAdam Petty
- In May, while practicing for a Busch Series race, Adam Petty perished when his throttle stuck exiting the second turn, resulting in a full speed crash head-on in the middle of the third and fourth turns.
- His grandson, Adam (Kyle's son), was killed in a practice crash at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on May 12, 2000, five weeks after Lee's death.
- The weekend was marked by tragedy, when during a practice run on May 12, 19-year-old Adam Petty lost control of his race car and crashed into the Turn 3 wall.
- The team appeared to be on the rise again with fourth-generation driver Adam Petty joining the team.
- Hank Parker Jr. was the runner-up, while fourth-generation driver and preseason favorite Adam Petty struggled with consistency and finished third.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Adam Petty