Australian places similar to or like Adelaide
Capital city of the state of South Australia, and the fifth-most populous city of Australia. Wikipedia
Capital of and the most populated city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of over 2.5 million, and the South East Queensland metropolitan region, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.6 million. Wikipedia
- The population is heavily concentrated on the east coast, and in particular in the south-eastern region between South East Queensland to the north-east and Adelaide to the south-west.
- Annual rainfall is the third lowest of the capital cities (after Adelaide and Hobart) and is spread fairly evenly over the seasons, with late spring bringing the highest rainfall.
- In 2008, UCL established the UCL School of Energy & Resources in Adelaide, Australia, the first campus of a British university in the country.
- The first day/night game took place between Australia and New Zealand at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, on 27 November – 1 December 2015.
- The Stuart Highway, once known as "The Track", runs north to south, connecting Darwin and Alice Springs to Adelaide.
- Perth is Australia's fourth-most-populous city, having overtaken Adelaide's population in 1984.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Adelaide