Mountains similar to or like Adirondack Mountains
The Adirondack Mountains form a massif in northeastern New York, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forAdirondack Mountains
- The Adirondack Mountains in New York are sometimes included with maps of the Appalachian chain but are in fact a southern extension of the Laurentian Mountains of Canada.
- The city is located at New York's geographic center, adjacent to the western border of Herkimer County, and at the southwestern base of the Adirondack Mountains.
- and a mile longer than "Feldspar Brook", which flows out of that lake in the Adirondack Mountains.
- The rugged Adirondack Mountains, with vast tracts of wilderness, lie west of the Lake Champlain Valley.
- One should be careful to note that the Appalachians do not include the Adirondack Mountains.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Adirondack Mountains