Officeholders similar to or like Adolf Hitler
Austrian-born German politician who was the dictator of Germany from 1933 to 1945. Wikipedia
German Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. One of Adolf Hitler's closest and most devoted associates, and was known for his skills in public speaking and his deeply virulent antisemitism, which was evident in his publicly voiced views. Wikipedia
German general and statesman who led the Imperial German Army during World War I and later became President of Germany from 1925 until his death in 1934. During his presidency, he played a key role in the Nazi Machtergreifung in January 1933 when, under pressure from advisers, he appointed Adolf Hitler as Chancellor of Germany. Wikipedia
German politician who served as Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nazi Germany from 1938 to 1945. Ribbentrop first came to Adolf Hitler's notice as a well-travelled businessman with more knowledge of the outside world than most senior Nazis and as a perceived authority on foreign affairs. Wikipedia
Sentences forAdolf Hitler
- Adolf Hitler was able to gain popularity by using German discontent with the still controversial Treaty of Versailles.
- Adolf Hitler, after an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government in 1923, eventually became the Chancellor of Germany in 1933.
- Germans perceived the treaty as humiliating, which was seen by historians as influential in the rise of Adolf Hitler.
- The Nazi Party led by Adolf Hitler won a special election in 1932 and Hindenburg appointed Hitler as Chancellor of Germany on 30 January 1933.
- During 1938, Britain and France tried negotiating directly with Hitler but this failed in 1939 when Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia.
- Around 1943, Adolf Hitler planned the kidnapping of the Pope and his internment in Germany.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Adolf Hitler