Companies similar to or like Adolph Coors Company
Formerly a holding company in Golden, Colorado controlled by the heirs of founder Adolph Coors. Wikipedia
Sentences forAdolph Coors Company
- In 1993, Coors became vice chairman and CEO of the company, and in 2002, he was named chairman of Coors Brewing Company and Adolph Coors Company.
- After the 1981 season, Moses retired from the NFL in March at age 35 and went to work for Adolph Coors Company in the community affairs division.
- In 2005, Molson merged with the Adolph Coors Company to become Molson Coors.
- Adolph Herman Joseph Coors Sr. (born Adolph Hermann Josef Kuhrs or some variant thereof) (February 4, 1847 – June 5, 1929) was a German American brewer who founded the Adolph Coors Company in Golden, Colorado, in 1873.
- On July 22, 2004, the Adolph Coors Company and Molson, Inc. announced their plan to merge.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Adolph Coors Company