Televisions similar to or like After Life (TV series)
British black comedy-drama streaming television series created, written, produced and directed by Ricky Gervais, who is also the star. Wikipedia
2016 British mockumentary comedy film written, directed, and produced by Ricky Gervais and released by Entertainment One. The film stars Gervais as David Brent, a character he played in the BBC television comedy series The Office, who has a film crew that shadows him as he travels up and down the country living his dream of being a rock star. Wikipedia
American dark comedy streaming television series created by Liz Feldman and executively produced by Feldman, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Jessica Elbaum. The series premiered on May 3, 2019, on Netflix and stars Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini as two grieving women who bond during therapy. Wikipedia
American post-apocalyptic comedy-drama adventure streaming television series created by Brad Peyton and Aron Eli Coleite, based on the eponymous comic series by Brian Ralph. It premiered on October 24, 2019, on Netflix and stars Colin Ford, Alyvia Alyn Lind, Sophie Simnett, Austin Crute, Cody Kearsley, Jeanté Godlock, Gregory Kasyan, Krysta Rodriguez, and Matthew Broderick. Wikipedia
American black comedy-drama streaming television series from Netflix, developed by Mark Hudis and Barry Sonnenfeld, based on Lemony Snicket's children's novel series of the same name. It stars Neil Patrick Harris, Patrick Warburton, Malina Weissman, Louis Hynes, K. Todd Freeman, and Presley Smith; Lucy Punch, Avi Lake, and Dylan Kingwell join the cast in the second season. Wikipedia
American horror-comedy web television series created by Victor Fresco for the streaming service Netflix, starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. Executive producer alongside Barrymore, Olyphant, Aaron Kaplan, Tracy Katsky, Chris Miller, Ember Truesdell and Ruben Fleischer. Wikipedia
American martial arts comedy-drama streaming television series based on the original Karate Kid films by Robert Mark Kamen. Created by Josh Heald, Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, and stars Ralph Macchio and William Zabka, who reprise their roles as Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence from the 1984 film The Karate Kid. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama television series created by Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch for Netflix. The series revolves around a fictionalization of the characters and gimmicks of the 1980s syndicated women's professional wrestling circuit Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (or GLOW) founded by David McLane. Wikipedia
Historical drama streaming television series about the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, created and principally written by Peter Morgan, and produced by Left Bank Pictures and Sony Pictures Television for Netflix. Morgan developed it from his drama film The Queen (2006) and especially his stage play The Audience (2013). Wikipedia
Spanish thriller teen drama streaming television series created for Netflix by Carlos Montero and Darío Madrona. Set in Las Encinas, a fictional elite secondary school and revolves around the relationships between three working-class teenage students enrolled at the school through a scholarship and their wealthy classmates. Wikipedia
Sentences forAfter Life (TV series)
- On 9 May 2018, it was announced that Netflix had given a production order for the first season of the comedy-drama After Life.
- Currently, Gervais is credited as the creator, executive producer, director, and writer for the Netflix comedy series After Life, where he plays the lead role of Tony Johnson.
- Burrows composed the soundtrack for Ricky Gervais' 2019 TV series, After Life.
- In March 2019, she featured in the Netflix comedy series After Life as Daphne/Roxy.
- • After Life
- Hoult is known for his collaborations with Gervais, appearing on Derek as Geoff in 2014 and as Ken Otley in After Life, 2020.
- In April 2020, Hartley returned as June in the second series of Ricky Gervais's After Life.
- In the black comedy series After Life (2019 to 2020), Dhillon portrays Sandy, a journalist working for Tony, played by the show's creator, Gervais.
- Godliman starred as Lisa in the Netflix black-comedy series After Life.
- Currently, Basden plays Matt in the Netflix black-comedy series After Life.
- The song is also used in the 2015 BBC series Uncle at the end of the fifth episode of season two as well as appearing in the third episode of Ricky Gervais' 2019 Netflix series After Life.
- The band's song "Among the Living" was featured in the 2019 Netflix series After Life.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: After Life (TV series)