Historic sites similar to or like Agra Fort
Historical fort in the city of Agra in India. Wikipedia
Sentences forAgra Fort
- Shah Jahan recovered from his illness, but Emperor Aurangzeb put his father under house arrest in Agra Fort from July 1658 until his death in January 1666.
- It can be observed from Agra Fort from where Emperor Shah Jahan gazed at it for the last eight years of his life, a prisoner of his son Aurangzeb.
- Fearing advance of the mutineers to Agra, some 6000 Europeans and associated people moved into the Agra Fort for safety on 3 July.
- Soon after the Taj Mahal's completion, Shah Jahan was deposed by his son Aurangzeb and put under house arrest at nearby Agra Fort.
- At Agra, 160 mi from Delhi, no less than 6,000 assorted non-combatants converged on the Fort.
- It was built style of a Chehel Sotoun - a Persian style 40-pillar public audience hall, in a style similar to the Diwan-i-Aam at the Agra Fort.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Agra Fort