Royalties similar to or like Ahmad Shah III
Sultan of the Muzaffarid dynasty who nominally reigned over the Gujarat Sultanate, a late medieval kingdom in India from 1554 to 1561 though true powers were exerted by his nobles who had divided the kingdom between themselves. Wikipedia
Sentences forAhmad Shah III
- Ahmad Shah III succeeded him but now the reigns of the state were controlled by the nobles who divided the kingdom between themselves.
- After assassination of Ahmad Shah III, his noble Ítimád Khán raised a youth to the throne, whom he styled Muzaffar Shah III, and who, he asserted, was a posthumous son of Mahmúd Sháh.
- Seydi Ali Reis established good relations with Sultan Ahmad Shah III, the 12-year-old new ruler of Gujarat whose ascension to the throne was challenged by a nobleman named Nasir-ul-Mulk who simultaneously declared himself as the new sultan and captured the stronghold of Burudj.
- The last two Gujarat Sultans, Ahmad Shah III and Mahmud Shah III, were raised to throne when they were young so the nobles were ruling the Sultanate.
- The last two Gujarat Sultans, Ahmad Shah III and Mahmud Shah III, were raised to the throne when they were young.
- The last two Gujarat Sultans, Ahmad Shah III and Mahmud Shah III, were raised to throne when they were young.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ahmad Shah III