Former countries similar to or like Ahom kingdom
Late medieval kingdom in the Brahmaputra Valley in Assam. Wikipedia
History of a confluence of people from the east, west, south and the north; the confluence of the Tibeto-Burman , Indo-Aryan and Austroasiatic cultures. Never a vassal or a colony to an external power until the third Burmese invasion in 1821, and, subsequently, the British ingress into Assam in 1824 during the First Anglo-Burmese War. Wikipedia
Sentences forAhom kingdom
- The language moved to the court of the Ahom kingdom in the seventeenth century, where it became the state language.
- In the 16th century the Ahom kingdom came into prominence and assumed for itself the political and territorial legacy of the Kamarupa kingdom.
- The city was the seat of the Borphukan, the civil-military authority of the Lower Assam region appointed by the Ahom kings.
- The Ahoms, who would establish a strong and independent kingdom later, began building their state structures in the region between the Kachari and the Chutiya kingdoms in 1228.
- In the past, it was the court language of the Ahom kingdom from the 17th century.
- Mir Jumla II advanced on Garhgaon, the capital of the Ahom kingdom, and reached it on 17 March 1662.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ahom kingdom