Video games similar to or like AirMech
Free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Carbon Games for Microsoft Windows, with Android and VR version in the works. Wikipedia
Free-to-play, third-person multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. In Smite, players control a god, goddess, or other mythological figure, and take part in team-based combat, using their abilities and tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player-controlled minions. Wikipedia
Multiplayer online battle arena video game developed by S2 Games. S2 Games' second MOBA game aimed to a more casual player base than Heroes of Newerth, most notably incorporating various gameplay elements that focus on heavily reducing player toxicity and introducing persistent mechanics outside of the arena, including Pets and Crafting. Wikipedia
Crossover multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment and released on June 2, 2015, for Microsoft Windows and macOS. The game features various characters from Blizzard's franchises as playable heroes, as well as different battlegrounds based on Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, and Overwatch universes. Wikipedia
Cancelled multiplayer online battle arena, twin-stick shooter video game developed and published by Canadian independent developer Whitebox Interactive, for Microsoft Windows. The game takes place in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, created by Games Workshop. Wikipedia
Free-to-play, online multiplayer, action tactical role-playing video game developed by Toylogic, available for Xbox One. Originally released for the Xbox 360 on October 12, 2012 on the Xbox Live Arcade as its very first free-to-play title, and additionally for Microsoft Windows on May 28, 2014, but availability on the online marketplaces of these platforms and service to these platforms has since been discontinued as of December 17, 2018. Wikipedia
- Another recent game to start using the Elo rating system is AirMech, using Elo ratings for 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 random/team matchmaking.
- . Herzog Zweis influence is also apparent in several later MOBA games such as Guilty Gear 2: Overture (2007) and AirMech (2012).
- They have also produced soundtracks for video games such as Quake III: Team Arena (a collaboration with Sonic Mayhem) and AirMech.
- The 2014 battle arena game AirMech is also inspired by Herzog Zwei.
- The album was released by Carbon Games in 2012 as the soundtrack for free-to-play real-time strategy game AirMech.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: AirMech