Airlines similar to or like Air Afrique
Pan-African airline, that was mainly owned by many West African countries for most of its history. Wikipedia
Airline that operated from 1946 to 1958, jointly owned by the governments of Britain's four west African colonies, namely The Gambia, the Gold Coast , Nigeria, and Sierra Leone. Headquartered at the Airways House in Ikeja, Nigeria, and operated from its hub in Lagos Airport. Wikipedia
Sentences forAir Afrique
- Until 1983, Air Afrique's DC-10s also stopped at Robertsfield on that airline's Abidjan-Monrovia-Dakar-New York services.
- With a speed of 300 km/h (200 mph), it reduced the journey time to only four days, and the Sabena service ran on alternate weeks to an Air Afrique service.
- It developed a number of joint services and of these the most successful and most well known is the multinational airline Air Afrique.
- Compagnie Nationale Air Gabon was established in May 1977, after Gabon withdrew from the Air Afrique consortium in December 1976.
- The Republic was also a partner in Air Afrique, before it ceased operations in 2002.
- The new postwar Aéromaritime continued under the wing of UAT until the rise of African nationalism required the creation of a more user-friendly Air Afrique, and other local companies.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Air Afrique