Aircraft occurrences similar to or like Air France Flight 447
Scheduled international passenger flight from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to Paris, France. Wikipedia
Regularly scheduled international passenger flight from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Cairo International Airport, operated by EgyptAir. On 19 May 2016 at 02:33Egypt Standard Time (UTC+2), the Airbus A320 crashed into the Mediterranean Sea, killing all 56 passengers, 3 security personnel, and 7 crew members on board. Wikipedia
Scheduled international passenger flight from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, to Algiers, Algeria, which crashed near Gossi, Mali, on 24 July 2014. The McDonnell Douglas MD-83 twinjet with 110 passengers and 6 crew on board, operated by Swiftair for Air Algérie, disappeared from radar about fifty minutes after take-off. Wikipedia
Regularly scheduled international flight from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, France, to Toronto Pearson International Airport in Ontario, Canada. On the afternoon of 2 August 2005, while landing at Pearson Airport, the Airbus A340-313E operating the route overran the runway and crashed into nearby Etobicoke Creek, approximately 300 m beyond the end of the runway. Wikipedia
Scheduled domestic flight operated by the Indonesian airline Lion Air from Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Jakarta to Depati Amir Airport in Pangkal Pinang. On 29 October 2018, the Boeing 737 MAX operating the route crashed into the Java Sea 13 minutes after takeoff, killing all 189 passengers and crew. Wikipedia
Sentences forAir France Flight 447
- A fatal example of this was Air France Flight 447, where a failure of automation put the pilots into a manual situation they were not prepared for.
- Early speculation on reasons for the crash of Air France Flight 447 blamed an unrecoverable deep stall since it descended in an almost flat attitude (15 degrees) at an angle of attack of 35 degrees or more.
- In 2009, Brazil deployed several Lynx in an effort to locate the missing Air France Flight 447.
- The incident was also the second in 2009 involving an Airbus A330, after the crash of Air France Flight 447 on June 1.
- In July 2009, Air France Flight 447 was lost in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Air France Flight 447