Aircraft occurrences similar to or like Air India Flight 101
Scheduled Air India passenger flight from Bombay to London that accidentally flew into Mont Blanc in France on the morning of 24 January 1966. Wikipedia
This list of accidents and incidents on airliners by location summarizes airline accidents by state location, airline company with flight number, date, and cause. Also available grouped Wikipedia
Flight from London to Tokyo via Frankfurt, Rome, Beirut, Tehran, Bombay, Bangkok and Hong Kong. On September 24, 1972, the flight landed at Juhu Aerodrome near Bombay, India instead of the city's much larger Santacruz Airport (now Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport) and overran the runway, resulting in the aircraft being written off after being damaged beyond economic repair. Wikipedia
Sentences forAir India Flight 101
- The mountain was the scene of two fatal air crashes; Air India Flight 245 in 1950 and Air India Flight 101 in 1966.
- These occurred at almost identical locations high up near the summit of Mont Blanc: one in 1950 (Air India Flight 245), and one in 1966 (Air India Flight 101).
- Note that these numbers do not count the fatalities of Air India Flight 245 and Air India Flight 101, two planes under the Air India airline that crashed into Mont Blanc.
- While on a mission to the United States for a cause connected with the college, he died in an air crash over Mont Blanc on January 24, 1966.
- Bhabha was killed when Air India Flight 101 crashed near Mont Blanc on 24 January 1966.
- Sixteen years later, Air India Flight 101 crashed in almost exactly the same spot.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Air India Flight 101