Airlines similar to or like Air Koryo
State-owned national airline of North Korea, headquartered in Sunan-guyŏk, Pyongyang. Wikipedia
Sentences forAir Koryo
- Eighty-two airports and 23 helipads are operational and the largest serve the state-run airline, Air Koryo.
- Located about 1 km from runway 17/35, the facility includes aircraft hangars and apartment buildings for high-ranking officials and Air Koryo employees.
- The Mi-17 is used as a commercial passenger aircraft by Air Koryo, national airline of North Korea.
- Onch'ŏn Airport in Onch'ŏn-gun serves Namp'o Special City; Air Koryo operates charter flights from here.
- Sinŭiju's airport has a single turf runway 03/21 measuring 3250 x. Air Koryŏ operates passenger and cargo flights from P'yŏngyang.
- All civil aircraft are operated by Air Koryo, which has a fleet of 19 passenger and cargo aircraft, all of which are Soviet or more modern Russian types.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Air Koryo