Airlines similar to or like Airblue
Private Pakistani airline with its head office on the 12th floor of the Islamabad Stock Exchange (ISE) Towers in Islamabad, Pakistan. Wikipedia
Pakistani-International Airline and the national flag carrier of Pakistan under the administrative control of the Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation. Karachi's Jinnah International Airport, while Allama Iqbal International Airport in Lahore, and Islamabad International Airport serve as secondary hubs. Wikipedia
- He was the owner of Airblue which he founded in 2003, but in 2016 he denied being a stakeholder, saying he has not visited the airline's office for years.
- After the transfer of all operations to new terminal, Airblue announced it would start a twice a week flight service for Islamabad from 3 April 2015.
- Airblue also announced it would start start twice a week service for Jeddah from 4 April 2015 and twice weekly service for Sharjah from 10 April 2015.
- Airblue is increasing its operation for Multan and they announced it would start 4 weekly flights in between Karachi and Multan from 19 April 2016 by using A320.
- These include Airblue and SereneAir as well as several charter carriers.
- Airblue started flying from Dubai to Multan sector with 2 weekly flights on 23 November 2016.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Airblue