Law enforcement agencies similar to or like Airports Security Force
Federal agency under the administrative control of the Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation which is responsible for protecting the airports, facilities and the planes (on-ground or in-air) in Pakistan. Wikipedia
Public sector autonomous body under the administrative control of the Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation, which oversees and regulates all aspects of civil aviation in Pakistan. Situated in Terminal-1 of Jinnah International Airport in Karachi. Wikipedia
Pakistani-International Airline and the national flag carrier of Pakistan under the administrative control of the Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation. Karachi's Jinnah International Airport, while Allama Iqbal International Airport in Lahore, and Islamabad International Airport serve as secondary hubs. Wikipedia
Scheduled domestic flight from Allama Iqbal International Airport in Lahore to Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan. On 22 May 2020, the Airbus A320 in use crashed in Model Colony, a densely populated residential area of Karachi a few kilometres from the runway, while on a second approach after a failed landing. Wikipedia
Sentences forAirports Security Force
- The PAF trains and commands the Airports Security Force for ensuring the safeguard and protection of airports in Pakistan.
- A former Pakistan International Airlines 747-300 was converted into a restaurant by Pakistan's Airports Security Force in 2017.
- Security is provided by Airports Security Force since its establishment in 1976.
- In Pakistan Airports Security Force (ASF) is responsible for protecting the airports and the facilities and the planes.
- Sky marshals are provided by Airports Security Force (ASF).
- They were wearing uniforms of the Airports Security Force (ASF).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Airports Security Force