People similar to or like Ajith Kumar
Indian actor who works predominantly in Tamil cinema. Wikipedia
The Chennai Times Film Awards presented by The Times of India to celebrates the best in the Tamil film industry. The Cinema Express Awards are presented annually by Indian Express Group to honour artistic excellence of professionals in the south Indian film industry which comprises Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam film industries. Wikipedia
Indian actor, producer, director, writer, lyricist, screenwriter and playback singer who predominantly works in Tamil cinema. Starring in 44 films over his career, among Dhanush's awards include 13 SIIMA Awards, nine Vijay Awards, seven Filmfare Awards South, five Vikatan Awards, five Edison Awards, three National Film Awards, and a Filmfare Award. Wikipedia
Indian film actor, who works mainly in the Tamil film industry. Considered to be one of the finest method actors of Indian cinema, he received the President's Gold Medal at the age of six for acting in his debut film Kalathur Kannamma. Wikipedia
Indian filmmaking industry of Tamil-language based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, in the Kodambakkam neighbourhood in Central Chennai, leading to the industry's nickname K-Town or Kollywood, the word being a portmanteau of Kodambakkam and Hollywood. Made by R. Nataraja Mudaliar in 1918. Wikipedia
Indian dance choreographer, film director, producer and actor, who has worked predominantly in Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu language films. In a career spanning 32 years, he has performed and designed a wide range of dancing styles and has garnered two National Film Awards for Best Choreography. Wikipedia
Sentences forAjith Kumar
- Rajinikanth's support toward fellow actor Ajith Kumar, who in 2010 condemned the forceful inclusion of Tamil cinema personae in political affairs, broke into a controversy.
- In Nerkonda Paarvai, a remake of the courtroom drama Pink (2016), she briefly played the wife of Ajith Kumar's character.
- Her next release opposite Ajith Kumar is Vaali, it tells the story of Deva and Shiva, two look-alike siblings, with Deva being deaf and dumb.
- In Kireedam with Ajith Kumar, Trisha tried comedy and received rave reviews.
- This song was also considered a tribute to the ultimate star Ajith Kumar, who had completed 25 years in the Tamil film industry.
- He next began research and pre-production work on a 1920s period spy thriller titled Thuppariyum Anand in early 2010, with both Ajith Kumar and then Suriya considered for the lead roles, but the film failed to progress.
- The film developed under the title Sattendru Maarathu Vaanilai and was shot for thirty days, before the film was put on hold as a result of Menon getting an offer from producer A. M. Rathnam to begin a film starring Ajith Kumar.
- Her other release Unnai Kodu Ennai Tharuven opposite Ajith Kumar is a commercial and critical failure.
- In June 2016, she signed for Vivegam, starring opposite Ajith Kumar.
- Down south, Tabu had 2 releases in Tamil, namely Kandukondain Kandukondain, a multi-starrer blockbuster film directed by Rajeev Menon and she stard with Mammootty, Ajith Kumar and Aishwarya Rai; and Snegithiye directed by Priyadarshan, along with a Malayalam release Cover Story opposite Suresh Gopi.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ajith Kumar