Settlements similar to or like Aktobe Region
Region of Kazakhstan. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural River in Eastern Europe. It covers a land area of 2724900 km², and shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south while also adjoining a large part of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Wikipedia
Sentences forAktobe Region
- Aktobe is the capital city of Aktobe Region.
- It is the administrative center of Aktobe Region.
- He was Deputy Chairman of Mazhilis from 2012 to 2016, member of the Mazhilis from 2012 to 2016, and Akim of Aktobe Region from 2010 to 2012.
- Mangystau also borders two other Kazakh regions (counter-clockwise), Aktobe Region and Atyrau Region.
- In 1932, Aktobe Region was established, and in 1936, the republic was transformed into Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic.
- On January 17, 1928 Kustanay Okrug of Aktobe Region was established, which included also Zhetigara District.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Aktobe Region