Settlements similar to or like Alappuzha
Administrative headquarters of Alappuzha District in the Indian State of Kerala. Wikipedia
- The state's largest lake Vembanad, dominates the backwaters; it lies between Alappuzha and Kochi and is about 200 km2 in area.
- The Ernakulam Junction Railway Station is a junction and departing station of passengers and express trains, and is the stopping point for trains going towards the south side Alappuzha.
- Later in 1957, the Cherthala, Ambalapuzha, Mavelikara, Karthikapalli, Chengannur and Thiruvalla taluks (formerly in Kollam district) were united to form the new district of Alappuzha.
- After graduating from S. D. College, Alappuzha, he worked as a journalist in Kalakaumudi and as a teacher in a tutorial institute.
- In response, Thilakan and his supporters orchestrated a march near the shooting location of the film in Alappuzha.
- Alleppey town was renamed Alappuzha in 2012, even though the anglicised name is still commonly used to describe the town as well as the district.
- The rail routes travel via Thrissur, Kottayam, Cochin H.T., Alappuzha, and Vallarpadam.
- The district is known for its Coir factories, as most of Kerala's coir industries are situated in and around Alappuzha.
- She spent most of her childhood at Ramapuram near Kayamkulam, Alappuzha.
- Alappuzha – Cumbummettu Road
- The name of the district was officially changed to Alappuzha in 1990.
- Alappuzha city is the administrative headquarters of the Alappuzha district.
- Sreelatha was born as Vasantha, in Karuvatta, Alappuzha.
- Girls High School, Haripad, Alappuzha.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alappuzha