Ethnic groups similar to or like Alavi Bohras
The Alavi Bohras are a Taiyebi Musta'alavi Isma'ili Shi'i Muslim community from Gujarat, India. Wikipedia
Language of the Alavi Bohras and Dawoodi Bohras basically from Gujarat, an Isma'ili Shi'a Muslim community, following the Taiyebi doctrines and theology. Based on a Neo-Indo-Aryan language Gujarati, but incorporates a heavy amount of Arabic, Urdu, and Persian vocabulary and is written in the Arabic script naskh style. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlavi Bohras
- The Alavi Bohras are a smaller group of Tayyibi Ismailis, who followed Ali Shams al-Din V as the successor to Sheikh Adam Safiuddin, thus deriving their name from him.
- Anyone who gives him Oath of Allegiance and Covenant (بیعت، میثاق) on the name of Imam at-Taiyeb then only he is regarded the member of Alavi Bohra Community.
- These names have travelled down to many generations and till now Alavi Bohras name their children keeping alive their ancestral legacy.
- Tayyibi Ismailis, also known as "Bohras", are split between Da'udi Bohras, Sulaymani Bohras, and Alavi Bohras.
- It was during his tenure that a dissident sect was formed called Alavi Bohras led by Ali bin Ibrahim, grandson of Sheikh Adam Safiuddin.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alavi Bohras