Settlements similar to or like Albany, Oregon
County seat of Linn County, and the 11th largest city in the U.S. state of Oregon. Wikipedia
Fifth-largest city in the U.S. state of Oregon and is the county seat of Washington County. Lying in the Tualatin Valley on the west side of the Portland metropolitan area, the city hosts many high-technology companies, such as Intel, that comprise what has become known as the Silicon Forest. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlbany, Oregon
- Eugene bested the nearby town of Albany in the competition for the state university.
- US 20 originally ended at the eastern entrance of Yellowstone National Park; it was extended to Albany, Oregon in 1940, then again to Newport in 1943.
- The children's Aunt Zella then drove them to Albany, Oregon, where they boarded a train back to Seattle to live with their father.
- In an effort to mitigate rioting, the 1912 and 1913 games were played at a neutral site in Albany following riots after the 1910 game that led to the 1911 game's cancellation.
- The Interstate then heads almost due north, skirting Albany and Corvallis, passing through Salem, and crossing through Woodburn.
- The county seat was originally located in Calapooia (later known as Brownsville), but in 1851 the Territorial Legislature passed an act establishing Albany as the county seat.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Albany, Oregon