Royalties similar to or like Albert, Prince Consort
The husband of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlbert, Prince Consort
- Historians have attributed Prince Albert's death in 1861 to typhoid that had spread in the river's dirty waters beside Windsor Castle.
- To maintain its simplicity, Queen Victoria, under the guidance of Prince Albert, vetoed the suggestion that the award be called The Military Order of Victoria and instead suggested the name Victoria Cross.
- Known as "Bertie" among his family and close friends, George VI was born in the reign of his great-grandmother Queen Victoria and was named after his great-grandfather Albert, Prince Consort.
- After her marriage to her German cousin Prince Albert, by 1841 the custom became more widespread throughout Britain.
- By 1836, Victoria's maternal uncle Leopold, who had been King of the Belgians since 1831, hoped to marry her to Prince Albert, the son of his brother Ernest I, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Albert, Prince Consort