Scientists similar to or like Albert A. Michelson
Not to be confused with the athlete Albert Michelsen. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlbert A. Michelson
- To the east of the site and across a municipal service alley, a French Provincial style house for Nobel prize winning physicist Albert A. Michelson was built around 1923.
- In 1932, as a graduate student at Chicago, he discovered physics there and had the rare opportunity to use the equipment of legendary physicist Albert A. Michelson.
- In 1892–1895, Albert A. Michelson defined the ångström so that the red line of cadmium was equal to 6438.47 ångströms.
- The Michelson–Morley interferometer experiment was conducted in 1887 in the basement of a campus dormitory by Albert A. Michelson of Case School of Applied Science and Edward W. Morley of Western Reserve University.
- Albert A. Michelson, the first American to win the Nobel prize in 1910, was born into a Jewish family, although he was agnostic.
- The apparatus used was sensitive enough to detect a change as small as 0.03 millimeter per second (compared to the accuracy of 150 millimeters per second attained by Albert A. Michelson).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Albert A. Michelson