Settlements similar to or like Albuquerque, New Mexico
Most populous city in the U.S. state of New Mexico. Wikipedia
State in the Southwestern United States; its capital is Santa Fe, which was founded in 1610 as capital of Nuevo México (itself established as a province of New Spain in 1598), while its largest city is Albuquerque with its accompanying metropolitan area. One of the Mountain States and shares the Four Corners region with Utah, Colorado, and Arizona. Wikipedia
The history of Albuquerque, New Mexico dates back up to 12,000 years, beginning with the presence of Paleo-Indian hunter-gatherers in the region. Gradually, these nomadic people adopted a more settled, agricultural lifestyle and began to build multi-story stone or adobe dwellings now known as pueblos by 750 CE. Wikipedia
Capital of the U.S. state of New Mexico. Fourth-largest city in New Mexico with a population of 84,683 in 2019, the county seat of Santa Fe County, and its metropolitan area is part of the larger Albuquerque–Santa Fe–Las Vegas combined statistical area which features a population of 1,178,664 as of the 2018 Census Bureau estimate. Wikipedia
Primary international airport serving the US State of New Mexico, the Albuquerque metropolitan area, as well as the larger Albuquerque–Santa Fe–Las Vegas CSA, handling 5,467,693 passengers in 2018. Located in Bernalillo County, New Mexico, between the Rio Grande river and the Sandia Mountains, east of Old Town Albuquerque and Barelas, 3 miles southeast of downtown Albuquerque, south of the University of New Mexico, and directly to the west of Sandia National Laboratories and Kirtland Air Force Base. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlbuquerque, New Mexico
- In 2011, LGBT magazine The Advocate ranked Springfield No. 13 among its "New Gay American Cities", ahead of San Diego and Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Allen worked on a simulator for the Altair while Gates developed the interpreter, and it worked flawlessly when they demonstrated it to MITS in March 1975 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- At pow-wows, such as the annual Gathering of Nations in Albuquerque, New Mexico, members of drum groups sit in a circle around a large drum.
- The final show of the tour, and Osbourne's last appearance with the band (until later reunions) was in Albuquerque, New Mexico on 11 December.
- On Oppenheimer's recommendation, the search for a suitable site was narrowed to the vicinity of Albuquerque, New Mexico, where Oppenheimer owned a ranch.
- From September 15–18, 1969, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he performed a series of four concerts at the New Mexico State Fair to promote the first season of The Johnny Cash Show.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Albuquerque, New Mexico