Nascar drivers similar to or like Alex Bowman
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlex Bowman
- The race ended under caution when Alex Bowman smacked the wall off turn 2 as a result of a blown tire on the last lap.
- He finished fourth at the DRIVE4COPD 300 after submarining under Alex Bowman's car in a violent last lap wreck.
- A week later at Chicagoland, Larson finished second after getting passed by Alex Bowman for the lead with six laps to go.
- In 2016 Kenseth won twice at Dover and New Hampshire and finished 5th in points after he was wrecked while leading at Phoenix by Alex Bowman.
- Johnson, along with teammates Chase Elliott, Alex Bowman, and William Byron, were featured on the cover of NASCAR Heat 3.
- Truex would wind up in the 83, and fellow up-and-comer Alex Bowman (who had tested the 83) would take over the renumbered No.
- In 2015, Yeley moved to BK Racing full-time, replacing Alex Bowman in the No.
- In the Chase race at Phoenix, Kenseth was leading late in the race, but on a late-race restart, Kenseth wrecked with Alex Bowman, ending his championship hopes.
- His replacements were Alex Bowman and Jeff Gordon.
- He was replaced by Alex Bowman for the New Hampshire 301 and Jeff Gordon at the Brickyard 400 and Pennsylvania 400.
- In 2015 it was announced that Alex Bowman would depart BK Racing in order to join TBR.
- Caution number seven waved around lap 220, after David Gilliland turned Alex Bowman into the wall.
- 7 for Tommy Baldwin Racing, a few hours after Alex Bowman was released from the ride.
- 88 Nationwide Insurance/Axalta Coating Systems/LLumar/Valvoline for Alex Bowman.
- Almirola led early, but Alex Bowman took the lead and won the first stage to transfer.
- Annett was replaced after the season by Alex Bowman.
- Before the latter, he made a guest appearance on Fox NASCAR pre-race show alongside race pole-sitter and fellow Nationwide Insurance spokesman Alex Bowman.
- 2013 Nationwide ROTY runner-up Alex Bowman tested the No.
- Kasey Kahne, Kevin Harvick, Kyle Larson, Alex Bowman, and Jeb Burton also ran races in the No.
- Alex Bowman started on pole.
- As soon as the race began, Alex Bowman spun and collected Aric Almirola, Austin Dillon, and Paul Menard.
- Alex Bowman got into the wall and caught fire.
- In Daytona 500 qualifying, Alex Bowman won the pole while Denny Hamlin qualified second.
- Alex Bowman had a tire go down and got into the wall and J.J. Yeley lost an engine.
- In addition to the return of the number 3, Austin was set to compete with what many deemed to be the strongest rookie class in the series' history, including talented youngster Kyle Larson and his runner-up for Nationwide Series ROTY Alex Bowman, Nationwide champion Justin Allgaier and Nationwide veteran Michael Annett, and former big team development drivers Parker Kligerman, Ryan Truex, and Cole Whitt.
- Late in the race, Alex Bowman got into the wall and collected J.J. Yeley and William Byron, which sent the race to overtime.
- AJ Allmendinger and Alex Bowman both wrecked off turn two.
- Alex Bowman and Daniel Suarez got together and both got into the wall.
- Brad Keselowski, Ryan Blaney, Kyle Larson, and Alex Bowman were eliminated from the Playoffs.
- He had a strong running at the fall Dover race until he got loose exiting the turn and collided with Brad Keselowski, which caused a multi-car pileup on a that took out Keselowski, Martin Truex Jr., and Alex Bowman.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alex Bowman