Football biographies similar to or like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for club Liverpool and the England national team. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for club Brighton & Hove Albion and the England national team. Lallana began his youth career with AFC Bournemouth before transferring to Southampton in 2000, where he developed in their academy and became a professional in 2006. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a winger and attacking midfielder for club Manchester City and the England national team. Born in Jamaica, Sterling moved to London at the age of five and began his career at Queens Park Rangers before signing for Liverpool in 2010. Wikipedia
English professional footballer and social campaigner, who plays as a forward for club Manchester United and the England national team. A Manchester United player from the age of seven, Rashford scored two goals on both his first-team debut against Midtjylland in the UEFA Europa League in February 2016 and his Premier League debut against Arsenal three days later. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a left-back for club Tottenham Hotspur and the England national team. Rose started his professional career at Leeds United in 2006, having progressed through the club's youth ranks, but left for current club Tottenham Hotspur in July 2007 having never played for Leeds. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for club Tottenham Hotspur and the England national team. Born and raised in Milton Keynes, he joined the youth system at Milton Keynes Dons aged 11 and broke into the first team five years later, during the 2012–13 season. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for club Manchester City and the England national team. Foden's breakthrough into professional football came in 2017 when he won the FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Ball award following England's successful Under-17 World Cup campaign. Wikipedia
Dutch professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Liverpool and the Netherlands national team. A youth product of Eredivisie side Feyenoord, Wijnaldum became the youngest player ever to represent the club when he made his debut in 2007, and went on to play 134 matches over the course of a five-year spell, winning the KNVB Cup in 2008. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or as a winger for Premier League club West Ham United, on loan from Manchester United, and the England national team. He has won the UEFA Europa League, FA Cup, FA Community Shield and EFL Cup, having scored in the latter three finals. Wikipedia
English professional football coach and former player who is currently working as a first-team coach at Manchester United. One of the most decorated English footballers of all time and is best known for his 12-year playing career with Manchester United, whom he also captained. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- On 4 April 2018, he equalled the Champions league assist record (8 assists) by assisting Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's goal against Man City in the quarter-final first leg.
- On 29 December 2012, Giroud scored a brace and hit the crossbar after coming on as a substitute for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in the 80th minute, as Arsenal beat Newcastle United 7–3 at the Emirates Stadium.
- On 4 February 2012, he was involved in the build-up for three goals in the 7–1 home victory against Blackburn Rovers, setting up two goals for Robin van Persie and one for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- In his second appearance for the under-21 team, Waghorn was in the starting line-up, scoring a header against Israel from an Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain cross.
- In the fifth round tie with Arsenal, a quick counterattack from Sunderland saw Larsson hit the woodwork, and the ball subsequently hit Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to put Sunderland 2–0 up and into the quarter-finals.
- He was also credited with two assists in the game as he set up Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's first Premier League goal and unselfishly passed to Thierry Henry enabling him to score his first Premier League goal since returning on loan.
- 8th: Arsenal sign 17-year-old winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Southampton for £12 million, which could eventually rise to £15 million.
- Welbeck made his return on 14 February 2016 in a 2–1 win over league-leaders Leicester City as an 83rd-minute substitute, replacing Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- During a home game against Manchester United, Arshavin was booed when he came on for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain although it is believed that the booing was directed at the decision to make a substitution and not at Arshavin himself.
- He made his international debut in the friendly against Norway on 3 September 2014, coming on as a 69th-minute substitute for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as England won 1–0.
- Following a brief period on the sidelines due to injury, Sánchez returned to full first-team action on 30 January 2016 in the FA Cup fourth round tie against Burnley, scoring Arsenal's second goal of the game following a low cross from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain opened the scoring within the first 15 minutes, before Podolski doubled their lead.
- Under Adkins, he stayed in the first team, but found himself under increasing pressure from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain for his place.
- He then made his professional first-team debut for Arsenal on 26 September 2012 against Coventry City in the League Cup as a 72nd-minute substitute for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as Arsenal routed Coventry 6–1.
- Arsenal played Lens later that day in their first pre-season game, with a late chipped goal from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain earning Arsenal a hard-fought 1–1 draw.
- He was substituted for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain after only half an hour.
- Koscielny was involved in a controversial incident at the end of Arsenal's 1–0 win over Burnley, in which Koscielny and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain were involved in a goal which appeared to be scored from an offside position after hitting Koscielny's arm.
- During the dying moments of the game, however, a substitute Giroud rose at the far post to head home an Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain cross.
- He played 62 minutes in the 8–2 defeat before being substituted for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain