Nascar drivers similar to or like Alex Tagliani
Canadian professional racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver and television commentator, working as an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlex Tagliani
- At the season-ending 2011 Izod IndyCar World Championship at Las Vegas Motor Speedway Hunter-Reay and Alex Tagliani made light contact while racing each other early in the race.
- In the Indy 300 Power ran strongly until being knocked off the track by team mate Alex Tagliani.
- Hunter-Reay was able to requalify, bumping Alex Tagliani by 0.0324 seconds.
- Wilson sustained a minor fracture in his left wrist in an accident with Alex Tagliani at the season-opening Grand Prix of St. Petersburg and wore a carbon fibre brace.
- On August 15, Smith won the Nationwide Children's Hospital 200, at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, passing the leader, Alex Tagliani, in the last lap after slight contact while racing for the lead.
- In 2016, road ringer Alex Tagliani won the pole while Michael McDowell led the final 24 laps en route to his first NASCAR win.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alex Tagliani