Racing drivers similar to or like Alex Zanardi
Italian professional racing driver and paracyclist. Wikipedia
Brazilian former racing driver who has competed in various forms of motorsport including Formula One, Champ Car, and NASCAR. Highly rated young racing driver in the early-1990s, and participated in 43 Formula One Grands Prix for Minardi and Footwork between 1992 and 1994. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlex Zanardi
- Reynard 91Ds filled the first three places, first home being Emanuele Naspetti at 123.9 mph, driving with Cosworth-power, from Alex Zanardi in a similar car.
- As for Menu, this was his third WTCC win at Brands in three years, closely followed home by Félix Porteiro and Alex Zanardi in third.
- On 15 September 2001 Alex Zanardi, two-time champion of the American CART series, lost both his legs in an accident on the venue's oval.
- Notably, the men's H4 time trial and road race were won by Italy's Alex Zanardi, a racing driver who had extensive experience as a driver at the track.
- Alex Zanardi, who drove both in F1 and CART, said that the lighter, naturally aspirated F1 car was more responsive and accelerated off the turns faster, while the turbocharged CART car was more stable and accelerated to top speed faster.
- He ended the season by filling in for injured Champ Car driver Alex Zanardi, posting one top-10 finish in four starts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alex Zanardi