Musical artists similar to or like Alexander Bard
Swedish author, lecturer, artist, songwriter, music producer, TV personality, religious and political activist, and one of the founders of the Syntheist religious movement alongside his co-author Jan Söderqvist. Wikipedia
Author, lecturer, writer and consultant, and among other things also working as a literary and film critic for the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet. Söderqvist has written three books on the Internet revolution, collectively known as The Futurica Trilogy, together with TV personality Alexander Bard. Wikipedia
Swedish singer-songwriter, producer, a member of the Swedish musical group ABBA, and co-composer of the musicals Chess, Kristina från Duvemåla, and Mamma Mia!. He co-produced the films Mamma Mia! and Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again with fellow ABBA member and close friend Benny Andersson. Wikipedia
New religious movement that is focused on how atheists and pantheists can achieve the same feelings of community and awe experienced in traditional theistic religions. The Syntheist Movement sees itself as the practical realisation of a philosophical ambition for a new religion dating back as far as Baruch Spinoza's pantheism in the 17th century and, most directly, British-American philosopher Alfred North Whitehead's pioneering work towards a process theology in his books Religion in the Making in 1926 and Process and Reality in 1929. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlexander Bard
- Alcazar reformed in July 2007 to perform at the London Astoria as part of a celebration of Swedish music masterminded by producer Alexander Bard of Army of Lovers fame.
- Both singles appeared on their album, Casino, written and produced by fellow Swedes Alexander Bard and Anders Hansson.
- Alexander Bard joined the Universal Music-signed Gravitonas project led by former punk rock singer and producer Andreas Öhrn.
- Alexander Bard produced this song and can be heard in the middle of this song (he is also featured in the music video).
- Henemark started her career in music in 1985 by joining Alexander Bard in his Barbie project as Katanga.
- Barda started out working with Alexander Bard as a part of the music group Barbie.
- In 1992, with Alexander Bard, Håkansson
- Vacuum was formed in 1996 by Anders Wollbeck, Alexander Bard and Mattias Lindblom.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alexander Bard