Fashion designers similar to or like Alexander McQueen
English fashion designer and couturier. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlexander McQueen
- The V&A came second in London's top paid exhibitions in 2015 with the record-breaking Alexander McQueen show (3,472 a day).
- Björk's Alexander McQueen high-neckline dresses inspired Margaery Tyrell's funnel-neck outfit, and prostitutes' dresses were designed for easy removal.
- She was defended by designer Alexander McQueen, who, during his walk-out after a fashion show, wore a T-shirt saying "We love you Kate".
- A tension occurred in December 2000 when Gucci bought 51% of Alexander McQueen's couture house, as McQueen was also the creative designer of LVMH's Givenchy at that time.
- On 20 September 2010, Björk performed her version of "Gloomy Sunday" at designer Alexander McQueen's memorial in St. Paul's cathedral in London.
- Campbell wore a design by Alexander McQueen—a staggered hem gown with a train speckled with flecks of gold.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alexander McQueen