Websites similar to or like AliExpress
Online retail service based in China owned by the Alibaba Group. Wikipedia
Chinese multinational technology company specializing in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology. Founded on 28 June 1999, in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, the company provides consumer-to-consumer (C2C), business-to-consumer (B2C), and business-to-business (B2B) sales services via web portals, as well as electronic payment services, shopping search engines and cloud computing services. Wikipedia
Form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser or a mobile app. Consumers find a product of interest by visiting the website of the retailer directly or by searching among alternative vendors using a shopping search engine, which displays the same product's availability and pricing at different e-retailers. Wikipedia
Activity of electronically buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet. Coined and first employed by Dr. Robert Jacobson, Principal Consultant to the California State Assembly's Utilities & Commerce Committee, in the title and text of California's Electronic Commerce Act, carried by the late Commmittee Chairwoman Gwen Moore and enacted in 1984. Wikipedia
- In 2010, Alibaba launched AliExpress.com, an online retail service made up of mostly small Chinese businesses offering products to international online buyers.
- In November, the fourth ban list was released, listing 43 more apps including Alibaba Group's AliExpress, Alipay Cashier and Alibaba Workbench.
- On Day 63, all remaining contestants took part in a special challenge sponsored by AliExpress in order to win extra prizes.
- The funds were raised for the development of O2O and AliExpress Russia.
- Its services are globally available in Russia and Brazil through AliExpress.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: AliExpress