Topics similar to or like Alkali metal
The alkali metals consist of the chemical elements lithium (Li), sodium (Na), potassium (K), rubidium (Rb), caesium (Cs), and francium (Fr). Wikipedia
An extended periodic table theorises about chemical elements beyond those currently known in the periodic table and proven up through oganesson, which completes the seventh period (row) in the periodic table at atomic number (Z) 118. , no element with a higher atomic number than oganesson has been successfully synthesized; all elements in the eighth period and beyond thus remain purely hypothetical. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlkali metal
- In part, for this reason, alkali and alkaline earth metals are not found in nature in their metallic, i.e., native, form.
- It ignites spontaneously in air, and reacts explosively with water even at low temperatures, more so than the other alkali metals (first group of the periodic table).
- Therefore, Rosing used a photocell, a piece of alkaline metal in a vacuum tube which emitted electrons in response to light.
- It oxidizes chemicals such as hydrides, alkali metals, and some alkaline earth metals.
- N-hydroxyphthalimide forms strongly colored, mostly yellow or red salts with alkali and heavy metals, ammonia and amines.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alkali metal