Albums similar to or like All Eyez on Me
Fourth studio album by American rapper 2Pac and the last to be released during his lifetime. Wikipedia
American record label founded in 1992 by Dr. Dre, Suge Knight, The D.O.C. and Dick Griffey. The label became a sensation by releasing multi-platinum hip-hop albums by West Coast-based artists such as Dr. Dre (The Chronic), Snoop Dogg (Doggystyle), Tha Dogg Pound (Dogg Food), and Tupac Shakur (All Eyez on Me) during the 1990s. Wikipedia
American rapper, consists of eleven studio albums. Four were released before Shakur's death on September 13, 1996, and seven were posthumously released, the first being The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, released on November 5, 1996 (although the album was finished before Shakur's death). Wikipedia
The discography of American record producer, sound engineer and rapper Dr. Dre consists of three studio albums, forty-two singles, (including twenty-four as a featured artist), six compilation albums, one soundtrack album, and twenty-one music videos. Dr. Dre began his rap career in the World Class Wreckin' Cru in the mid-1980s and performed with the group N.W.A from 1987 to 1991. Wikipedia
Sentences forAll Eyez on Me
- The fourth 2Pac solo album, and last in his lifetime, February 1996's All Eyez on Me, features also, of among its numerous guests, Thug Life member Big Syke.
- Eventually working there only with 2Pac, Dre produced just three tracks—"California Love", "California Love Remix", and "Can't C Me"—on 2Pac's first Death Row album, All Eyez on Me.
- Together they formed the original lineup of the Outlaw Immortalz that debuted on 2Pac's multi-platinum smash hit album All Eyez on Me.
- Daz did more on Snoop Dogg's debut solo album Doggystyle in 1993, and secured his production standing on 2Pac's All Eyez on Me in 1996.
- The year after, Tupac Shakur became the first rapper to sell a double album globally with All Eyez on Me, becoming his best selling album by the time of his death in September 1996.
- E-40 then introduced Rick Rock to Tupac Shakur where he and Mike Mosley co-produced two additional tracks "Tradin War Stories" and "Ain't Hard to Find" from the album All Eyez on Me.
- In 1996, 2Pac signed with Death Row and released the multi-platinum double album All Eyez on Me.
- The second video is based on the remix version of the song from the album All Eyez on Me and is a continuation of the video's story.
- In February 1996, Washington made his debut on Shakur's double album, All Eyez on Me, specifically on the songs "All Bout U," and "When We Ride."
- His double-disc album All Eyez on Me (1996) became certified Diamond by the RIAA.
- In 1996, the label released 2Pac's greatest commercial success, All Eyez on Me.
- "California Love" was one of two songs produced by Dr. Dre on All Eyez on Me—the other one being "Can't C Me".
- They were also featured on "Got My Mind Made Up," a 2Pac song released on his album All Eyez on Me.
- Shakur agreed, setting the stage for his 1996 double album All Eyez on Me and The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.
- They also appeared on 2Pac's Me Against The World and All Eyez on Me albums.
- He was featured on the track "Aint Hard 2 Find" on 2Pac's album All Eyez on Me.
- They recorded "Got My Mind Made Up" for Shakur's multi-platinum album All Eyez on Me (1996).
- All Eyez on Me, on the track "Aint Hard 2 Find".
- In 1996, Tha Dogg Pound were featured on 2Pac's Death Row Records debut album All Eyez on Me with Kurupt featured in "Got My Mind Made Up" and "Check Out Time" and Daz Dillinger producing the hit songs "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted", "Ambitionz Az A Ridah", and "I Ain't Mad At Cha".
- A remix version of the song appeared on his 1996 double album All Eyez on Me.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: All Eyez on Me