Broadcasting networks similar to or like All India Radio
National public radio broadcaster of India and is a division of Prasar Bharati. Wikipedia
National public-service broadcaster for the Flemish Region and Community of Belgium. Successor to the Nationaal Instituut voor de Radio-omroep , Belgische Radio- en Televisieomroep (BRT, 1960–1991), and Belgische Radio- en Televisieomroep Nederlandstalige Uitzendingen (BRTN, 1991–1998). Wikipedia
Abkhazia's public television and radio broadcaster, founded in 1976. Its sole TV channel, Apsua TV, started broadcasting on November 6, 1976. Wikipedia
Dutch public-service broadcaster, supplying television and radio programming of an informational, educational, and cultural nature to the national public broadcasting system, Nederlandse Publieke Omroep . Created in 2010, following the merger of the Nederlandse Programma Stichting and two educational broadcasters, Televisie Academie (Teleac) and the Radio Volksuniversiteit (RVU). Wikipedia
Broadcasting association which produces radio and television programmes within the framework of the Dutch public broadcasting system NPO. Founded on 16 February 2009 as a right-wing conservative counterweight to a perceived leftist bias in Dutch public broadcasting, and its first programme was transmitted on 6 September 2010. Wikipedia
Canadian French-language free-to-air television network that is owned by Société Radio-Canada (known in English as the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), the national public broadcaster. French-language counterpart of CBC Television, the broadcaster's English-language television network. Wikipedia
Sentences forAll India Radio
- The radio station at the Rippon Buildings complex was founded in 1930 and was then shifted to All India Radio in 1938.
- The popular radio station was taken over by the local municipality and later by All India Radio (AIR) and moved to Bangalore in 1955.
- All India Radio, the national state-owned radio broadcaster, airs several AM radio stations in the city.
- Broadcasting stations of All India Radio have been established in five big cities: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Kokrajhar, Silchar and Tezpur.
- To communicate the exact time to the people, the exact time is broadcast over the national All India Radio and Doordarshan television network.
- Since 1974, there has been a short daily news broadcast on state-run All India Radio.
- All India Radio is a public radio station.
- The government owned All India Radio (AIR) has been broadcasting from Pune since 1953.
- All India Radio is a public radio station.
- The available channels in Hyderabad include All India Radio, Radio Mirchi, Radio City, Red FM, Big FM and Fever FM.
- Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru addressed his countrymen over the All-India Radio saying:
- The state-owned All India Radio Ahmedabad is broadcast both on the medium wave and FM bands (96.7 MHz) in the city.
- There are twelve radio stations in Mumbai, with nine broadcasting on the FM band, and three All India Radio stations broadcasting on the AM band.
- There are government radio channels like All India Radio, Jalandhar, All India Radio, Bathinda and FM Gold Ludhiana.
- In 1957, Akashvani was chosen as the official name of All India Radio (AIR), the radio broadcaster of the Government of India.
- One of the earliest All India Radio stations has been operational in Lucknow since 1938.
- All India Radio, the national state-owned radio broadcaster, airs Medium wave and Shortwave radio stations in the city.
- All India Radio (AIR) has a studio at Kadri (with frequency 100.3 MHz) that airs program during scheduled hours.
- Bangalore got its first radio station when All India Radio, the official broadcaster for the Indian Government, started broadcasting from its Bangalore station on 2 November 1955.
- The All India Radio is the only radio channel in the state that broadcasts on both FM and AM bands.
- The city hosts several radio stations, including the state-owned All India Radio's Vividh Bharati, and FM 105.
- All India Radio broadcast the special Sangeetharchana all over Kerala.
- The radio stations include All India Radio and other FM stations.
- The city has four AM and 11 FM radio stations operated by All India Radio, Anna University and Suryan FM, Radio Mirchi, BIG FM, Hello FM, Radio City, Radio One among others.
- All India Radio also operates from Ranchi.
- Vividh Bharati, a service of All India Radio, has a long running Hindi radio-drama program:
- The state-owned All India Radio is broadcast both on the medium wave and FM band in the city.
- FM radio channels broadcast from Kochi are Rainbow FM (AIR) 101.9 MHz, AIR Kochi 102.3 MHz, Club FM 94.3 MHz, Radio Mango 91.9 MHz, Red FM 93.5 MHz, Radio Mirchi 104.0 MHz.
- It is an autonomous corporation of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (India), Government of India and comprises the Doordarshan television network and All India Radio.
- In India, 1975–1976, these agencies implemented an experimental satellite television system, called the Satellite Instructional Television Experiment, with assistance from the Indian Space Research Organisation, and All India Radio.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: All India Radio