Settlements similar to or like Allentown, Pennsylvania
City in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
City in Lehigh and Northampton counties in the Lehigh Valley region of the eastern portion of the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 74,982, making it the seventh largest city in Pennsylvania, after Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, and Scranton. Wikipedia
List of populated places in Pennsylvania Wikipedia
Sentences forAllentown, Pennsylvania
- The rest of the cities, like the third and fourth-largest—Allentown (120,443) and Erie (98,593)—to the smallest—Parker with a population of only 820—are third-class cities.
- Interstate 476 (locally referred to as the Blue Route ) traverses Delaware County, bypassing the city to the west and serving the city's western suburbs, as well as providing a link to Allentown and points north.
- The city is served by Lehigh Valley International Airport, which also serves Allentown, Pennsylvania and the greater Lehigh Valley.
- Originally, he settled on the Teleservice Cable (now Service Electric) system in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- The first concert took place in Allentown, Pennsylvania, on 8 September 2018.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Allentown, Pennsylvania