People similar to or like Allison Janney
American actress. Wikipedia
American actress who has received numerous nominations and has won multiple awards, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, six Critics' Choice Awards, seven Screen Actors Guild Awards, seven Primetime Emmy Awards, two Drama Desk Awards and two nominations for the Tony Award. After numerous years of minor supporting roles in films and television, Janney's breakthrough came with her portrayal of C. J. Cregg on the NBC political drama The West Wing, which earned her four Primetime Emmy Awards, four Screen Actors Guild Awards, and four nominations for the Golden Globe Award. Wikipedia
American actress. She has twice won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, for the Woody Allen films Hannah and Her Sisters (1986) and Bullets over Broadway (1994), and appeared in three other films by Allen: The Purple Rose of Cairo (1985), Radio Days (1987), and September (1987). Wikipedia
American actress and writer. After making her stage debut as Rita in a Broadway production of Craig Lucas's Prelude to a Kiss in 1990 (for which she received a Tony Award nomination), Parker came to prominence for film roles in Grand Canyon (1991), Fried Green Tomatoes (1991), The Client (1994), Bullets over Broadway (1994), Boys on the Side (1995), The Portrait of a Lady (1996), and The Maker (1997). Wikipedia
American actress, comedian, writer, singer, and producer. After making appearances in several 1980s television sitcoms, Kudrow came to international prominence in the 1990s portraying Phoebe Buffay in the American sitcom Friends, which earned her Primetime Emmy and Screen Actors Guild awards. Wikipedia
American actor known for various stage, television, and film roles, including regular or recurring roles in Third Watch, Boardwalk Empire, Vinyl, Will & Grace, Mr. Robot, and Master of None. Cannavale had a recurring role on the NBC comedy series Will & Grace as Will Truman's long-term boyfriend Officer Vincent "Vince" D'Angelo, for which he won the 2005 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series. Wikipedia
Sentences forAllison Janney
- Although her score (as well as the musical debut of actress Allison Janney) was praised, the show struggled, closing on September 6, 2009, after 24 previews and 148 performances.
- On April 29, 2016, Allison Janney appeared in character as C.J. Cregg during a White House press briefing.
- In 2016, O'Donnell made a two-episode appearance in the CBS series Mom, playing Jeanine, "the ex-girlfriend of Bonnie (Allison Janney)".
- Mom has been met with widespread critical acclaim, with much praise going towards its writing and performances of its cast, especially that of Allison Janney.
- He also starred in the comedy-drama Bad Education, opposite Allison Janney.
- Allison Janney was cast as a romantic interest for Frank, but left after taking a job on Matthew Perry's Mr. Sunshine and was unable to be a part of both series.
- Newman and Woodward also acted as mentors to Allison Janney.
- Woodward and Newman also acted as mentors to Allison Janney.
- However, A. O. Scott of The New York Times praised Gyllenhaal and co-star Allison Janney for their performances, writing that "both [are] quite funny".
- Later that year, she starred opposite Allison Janney in Tate Taylor's short feature Chicken Party.
- Her mother, Bonnie Plunkett, (Allison Janney) is also a recovering addict.
- The Sheila Jackson character (a romantic interest for Frank), was first portrayed by Allison Janney in a pilot, however in late August 2010, the role was recast and Joan Cusack ended up playing Sheila for the aired episodes.
- He portrayed the character Marco, who went to high school with C.J. Cregg (Allison Janney) and who helped her deal with her father's steady mental decline due to Alzheimer's disease.
- It stars Anna Faris and Allison Janney in the leading roles.
- Cusack replaced actress Allison Janney, who originally portrayed the role in the first edit of the pilot episode, but was forced to drop out of the part owing to her series regular commitment on the ABC comedy Mr. Sunshine.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Allison Janney