Topics similar to or like Alternative Airplay
Music chart in the United States that has appeared in Billboard magazine since September 10, 1988. Wikipedia
Music chart published weekly by Billboard magazine in the United States. It ranks the popularity of Christian songs using the same methodology developed for the Billboard Hot 100, the magazine's flagship songs chart, by incorporating data from the sales of downloads, streaming data, and airplay across all monitored radio stations. Wikipedia
Record chart in the United States for Latin singles, published weekly by Billboard magazine since September 6, 1986. Only based on airplay from its inception until the issue dated October 13, 2012, when Billboard updated its methodology to a multi-metric system, including sales of digital downloads and streaming activity in addition to airplay, as compiled by Nielsen SoundScan. Wikipedia
Music chart in Billboard magazine that ranks the most-played songs on mainstream rock radio stations in the United States, a category that combines the formats of active rock and heritage rock. Launched in March 1981, as Rock Albums & Top Tracks, after which the name changed first to Top Rock Tracks, then to Album Rock Tracks, and finally to its current Mainstream Rock in 1996. Wikipedia
The birth of contemporary Christian music dates back to the late 1960s, but Christian rock came into its own in the 1980s fueled by bands such as Stryper. Billboard magazine started to post the top 10 Christian rock songs, and some radio stations started to play Christian rock. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlternative Airplay
- The tune was also a hit in the US, as it charted at #17 on the Billboard Alternative Airplay Chart; it remains their only American chart appearance.
- Pacifiers third single, "Bullitproof", reached No. 27 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart – their only appearance on a US chart.
- On Billboards Alternative Songs chart, "Just a Girl" peaked at number ten, becoming their first of five entries within the top ten.
- All prior and future singles, despite popularity, would mainly perform on Alternative and Adult Alternative charts.
- "Sober Up" reached number one on the Billboard Alternative Charts, becoming Cuomo’s first song as a solo artist to reach number one on Billboard’s Alternative chart outside of Weezer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alternative Airplay