Chefs similar to or like Alton Brown
American television personality, food show presenter, chef, author, actor, cinematographer, and musician. Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality. Owner and executive chef of several restaurants: Mesa Grill in Las Vegas; Bar Americain in New York and at Mohegan Sun; Bobby Flay Steak in Atlantic City; Gato in New York, and Bobby's Burger Palace in 19 locations across 11 states. Wikipedia
List of past and present programs airing on Food Network Canada. It includes original programming, programming from Food Network, and programming acquired from other networks around the world. Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author, and National Best Recipe award winner for his ‘Turkey and Hot Sausage Chili’ recipe in 2003. Regional James Beard Award winner, known for his mastery of Creole and Cajun cuisine and his self-developed "New New Orleans" style. Wikipedia
Pastry chef, television personality, and cookbook author. Executive chef of the Baltimore-based Charm City Cakes shop which was featured in the Food Network reality television show Ace of Cakes, and his second Los Angeles-based shop Charm City Cakes West, which is featured in Food Network's Duff Till Dawn and "Cake Masters" series. Wikipedia
Sentences forAlton Brown
- Alton Brown suggests that a dip is defined based on its ability to "maintain contact with its transport mechanism over three feet of white carpet".
- Iron Chef America's host, Alton Brown, gained a cult following for his Good Eats, which mixed science, cooking and off-beat humor.
- The show was based in Los Angeles before traveling to Tokyo for two episodes, and again hosted by Alton Brown and "The Chairman" Mark Dacascos.
- Evansville was also featured in Alton Brown's series Feasting on Asphalt.
- The commentary is provided solely by Alton Brown and Kevin Brauch is the floor reporter.
- The show debuted Sunday, October 7, 2007, and the hosts were Alton Brown and "The Chairman", Mark Dacascos.
- On his program Feasting on Asphalt, TV chef Alton Brown visited LaPlace to sample its andouille.
- He enjoys watching the Food Network and is a fan of Alton Brown.
- It was established in 2011 in partnership with chef and television personality Alton Brown, an advocate of sustainable fisheries, who visited Chattanooga for events in 2011 and 2012.
- (Morimoto and Flay battled in two previous Iron Chef specials that were made after the original series aired.) The specials featured Alton Brown as the announcer and Mark Dacascos playing the role of The Chairman (in the storyline, this Chairman is the nephew of Takeshi Kaga).
- Early topics included her obsession with Alton Brown and her uncomfortable crushes on the hosts of her child's TV shows, and expanded to discussions of games, movies, and television shows.
- Alton Brown, host of the food science show Good Eats, was also critical of the show, calling Man v. Food "disgusting," stating: "That show is about gluttony, and gluttony is wrong. It's wasteful. Think about people that are starving to death and think about that show. I think it's an embarrassment."
- Alton Brown joins Anne Burrell to host season 18.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alton Brown