Televisions similar to or like American Experience
Television program airing on the Public Broadcasting Service in the United States. Wikipedia
Television program airing on the Public Broadcasting Service in the United States. The program airs documentaries about important or interesting events and people in American history. Wikipedia
American public broadcaster and television program distributor. Nonprofit organization and the most prominent provider of educational television programming to public television stations in the United States, distributing series such as American Experience, America's Test Kitchen, Antiques Roadshow, Arthur, Barney & Friends, Between the Lions, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Downton Abbey, Finding Your Roots, Frontline, The Magic School Bus, Masterpiece Theater, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Nature, Nova, the PBS NewsHour, Reading Rainbow, Sesame Street, Teletubbies, Keeping up Appearances and This Old House. Wikipedia
Investigative journalism television program from PBS , producing in-depth documentaries on a variety of domestic and international stories and issues, and broadcasting them on air and online. Produced at WGBH-TV in Boston, Massachusetts, and distributed through PBS in the United States, the critically acclaimed program has received every major award in broadcast journalism. Wikipedia
List of member stations of the Public Broadcasting Service, a network of non-commercial educational television stations in the United States. Arranged alphabetically by state and based on the station's city of license and followed in parentheses by the designated market area when different from the city of license. Wikipedia
2001 documentary series by the American broadcaster Public Broadcasting Service and WGBH on evolutionary biology, from the producers of NOVA. The spokespeople for the series were Jane Goodall (overall spokesperson), Kenneth R. Miller and Stephen Jay Gould (science spokespeople), Eugenie C. Scott (education spokesperson), Arthur Peacocke and Arnold Thomas (religious spokespeople). Wikipedia
Brand for most of the children's programming aired by the Public Broadcasting Service in the United States. Produced by independent public television distributors such as American Public Television are not labeled as "PBS Kids" programming, and it is mainly a programming block branding. Wikipedia
American television documentary filmed from May 30 through December 31, 1971, and first aired in the United States on the Public Broadcasting Service from January 11, 1973, to March 29, 1973. After being edited down from about 300 hours of raw footage, the program of 12 hour-long episodes aired Thursday nights at 9:00 p.m. Wikipedia
Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) member network for the U.S. state of Connecticut. Owned by Connecticut Public Broadcasting, a community-based non-profit organization that holds the licenses for all PBS member stations licensed in the state, and also owns the state's National Public Radio member, Connecticut Public Radio (WNPR). Wikipedia
Type of television station broadcasting in the United States or Canada that is not affiliated with any broadcast television network; most commonly, these stations carry a mix of syndicated, brokered and in some cases, local programming to fill time periods when network programs typically would air. Stations that are affiliated with networks such as The CW, MyNetworkTV or to a lesser degree, even Fox may be considered to be quasi-independent stations as these networks mainly provide programming during primetime, with limited to no network-supplied content in other time periods. Wikipedia
Historical reality television series that originally aired on the Public Broadcasting Service in the United States from April 29 to May 3, 2002. The series followed three family groups that agreed to live as homesteaders did in Montana Territory on the American frontier in 1883. Wikipedia
Sentences forAmerican Experience
- 2008: "Roberto Clemente": One-hour biography as part of the Public Broadcasting Service history series, American Experience which premiered on April 21, 2008.
- Wallace was the subject of a documentary, George Wallace: Settin' the Woods on Fire (2000), shown by PBS on The American Experience.
- A PBS American Experience documentary described Pickford's relationship with her children as tense.
- The American Experience series' 2002–2003 season documents the railway in the episode titled "Transcontinental Railroad".
- PBS rebroadcast the first six hours on American Experience on three consecutive Mondays in October 2006, and rebroadcast the second eight hours in February 2008.
- For the PBS series American Experience, he narrated The Kennedys, among others.
- Her voiceovers are heard on a number of documentaries, including PBS's American Experience series and the 2007 PBS series The Mysterious Human Heart.
- PBS in 2012 broadcast Freedom Riders as part of its American Experience series.
- He lent his voice talents to the 2001 Public Broadcasting System (PBS) American Experience documentary "Woodrow Wilson" as the title character, along with the 2003 PBS historical documentary Kingdom of David: The Saga of the Israelites.
- The 75th anniversary of "The War of the Worlds" was marked by an episode of the PBS documentary series American Experience.
- PBS aired a one-hour show on A.P. Carter and the Carter Family in 2005 on American Experience titled "Will The Circle Be Unbroken".
- In 2017, Sprague was the subject of a documentary episode, called The Race Underground, on season 29 of American Experience series that premiered on PBS television stations.
- In 2006, PBS's American Experience television series broadcast, "The Great Fever", a program exploring Reed's yellow fever campaign.
- It was part of PBS' acclaimed series American Experience.
- In 2017, it was the focus of the 323rd episode of American Experience, the 5th episode of its 29th season.
- In 2006, Ilan Ziv described the Dawson's Field hijackings in Hijacked, an hour-long episode of PBS's program American Experience, which he wrote and directed and which originally aired on 26 February 2006.
- Liberty Mutual is also the sole corporate sponsor of the long-running PBS documentary series American Experience and has produced special commercial messages for airing during American Experience broadcasts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: American Experience