Organizations similar to or like American Family Association
Christian fundamentalist 501(c)(3) organization based in the United States. Wikipedia
List of notable U.S.-based organizations classified by the Southern Poverty Law Center , an American civil rights organization, as anti-LGBT hate groups. Entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics." Wikipedia
Sentences forAmerican Family Association
- Some, such as Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association, argue that the First Amendment, which specifically restricts Congress, applies only to the Congress and not the states.
- The American Family Association disapproved of the influence of the "sex-as-recreation" lifestyle shirts, and asked the brand to remove its "sexualized shirts" from display.
- The American Family Association (AFA) referred to the shoot as "a disturbing mix of childhood innocence and adult sexuality" and called on "God-loving Americans to boycott stores selling Britney's albums."
- The ice cream was also subject to criticism and boycotts by One Million Moms, a project of the American Family Association, over the "vulgar" name.
- In June 2011, Perry proclaimed August 6 as a Day of Prayer and Fasting, inviting other governors to join him in a prayer meeting hosted by the American Family Association in Houston.
- The American Family Association also accused the Salvation Army of a "monstrous ... appeasement of sin" that resulted in a "betrayal of the church".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: American Family Association