Topics similar to or like American Football League (disambiguation)
Name shared by several leagues of American football. Wikipedia
Sentences forAmerican Football League (disambiguation)
- Rival leagues included at least three separate American Football Leagues and the All-America Football Conference (AAFC), on top of various regional leagues of varying caliber.
- The organization was the third major league to bear the name American Football League.
- The first of several minor leagues with the same name, the 1934 was also one of the first involving teams not located in the American Midwest and East.
- Los Angeles had multiple teams in the multiple American Football Leagues, prior to the NFL.
- The fifth league to use the AFL moniker (previous leagues in 1926, 1934, 1936–37, and 1940–41, all had failed) began play in 1960 and would form the major portion of the American Football Conference (AFC) when the NFL completed its merger with the AFL in :
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: American Football League (disambiguation)