Televisions similar to or like American Idol
American singing competition television series created by Simon Fuller, produced by Fremantle North America and 19 Entertainment, and distributed by Fremantle North America. Wikipedia
The fifteenth season of American Idol, also branded as American Idol: The Farewell Season, premiered on the Fox television network on January 6, 2016. Ryan Seacrest continued as the show's host, while Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, and Harry Connick Jr. returned as judges. Wikipedia
The American singing competition show American Idol (2002–2016; 2018-present) has generated controversy over the years in numerous areas. Many of the controversies have centered on the show's voting process and results, and in later seasons, gender bias against female contestants, as well as contestant comments. Wikipedia
This article provides a list of albums recorded by alumni of the popular American televised singing competition American Idol in the post-Idol career. It only lists main albums released in the alumni's post-Idol career. Wikipedia
Television show that was shown on the Fox Reality Channel and Star! and billed as "the show that picks up right where American Idol leaves off". The program featured the first full-length interview with the most recent eliminated contestant and various behind-the-scenes material. Wikipedia
The sixth season of American Idol premiered on the Fox Broadcasting Company as a two-night, four-hour premiere special on January 16 and January 17, and ran until May 23, 2007. Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and Randy Jackson returned to judge once again, and Ryan Seacrest returned as host. Wikipedia
List of songs released for sale from the show American Idol, consisting of recordings of coronation songs by winners and runners-up of the show, live and studio recordings by contestants, songs from the American Idol CDs, as well as special singles released by the show such as those for Idol Gives Back and specially-recorded boot songs. Songs released by Idol alumni in post-Idol career are not included here. Wikipedia
This article gives the single and digital track sales achieved by alumni of American Idol. The songs listed here however include only songs released in their post-Idol career, and does not include coronation songs, live or studio recordings released during the season or straight after the finale, or songs from American Idol season compilation CD. Wikipedia
American television special that airs on Christmas Day on ABC, taped primarily inside the Magic Kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, approximately one month prior to Christmas Day. Past shows have included segments featuring other Disney theme parks in Orlando, Florida; Anaheim, California; and around the world (plus in recent editions, the Disney Cruise Line). Wikipedia
The fourteenth season of American Idol, also known as American Idol XIV, premiered on the Fox television network on January 7, 2015. Ryan Seacrest continues his role as host, while Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. returned for their respective fourth, third and second times as judges. Wikipedia
The sixteenth season of American Idol premiered on March 11, 2018, on the ABC television network. Show's first season to air on ABC, and after 15 years on Fox, Ryan Seacrest continued his role as the show's host, while Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, and Lionel Richie joined as judges. Wikipedia
British entrepreneur, artist manager, and film and television producer. Best known for being the creator of the Idol franchise, which was first seen in the UK under the name Pop Idol, and includes American Idol in the U.S. Fuller is also the executive producer of several shows including So You Think You Can Dance and Q'Viva. Wikipedia
American reality television music competition show created by Simon Cowell and produced by FremantleMedia North America and SYCOtv, a partnership between Cowell and Sony Music Entertainment, which aired on Fox. Addition to The X Factor franchise, the series found new singing talent , drawn from public auditions, and they competed against each other for votes. Wikipedia
This page lists only acting roles and other projects undertaken in film, television and theater in the post-Idol career of American Idol contestants. It does not include guest musical performances or interviews on TV shows, or any pre-Idol work. Wikipedia
Sentences forAmerican Idol
- At the American Idol Contestants audition in front of a panel of judges to see if they can move on to the next round in Hollywood, from then, the competition begins.
- Every year, the popular television competition, American Idol films their "Hollywood Week" show there.
- But stronghold shows Survivor and American Idol continued to thrive: both topped the U.S. season-average television ratings in the 2000s.
- On 11 April 2006, Brian May and Roger Taylor appeared on the American singing contest television show American Idol.
- America's Got Talent, a reality talent competition series that premiered in 2006, earned a 4.6 rating in the 18–49 demographic, higher than that earned by the 2002 premiere of Fox's American Idol.
- Following the success of Lopez's appointment as a judge on American Idol in 2010, a trend of networks hiring "big names" for judging panels on reality shows ensued.
- In August 2009, it was revealed that American Idol alum, Clay Aiken, had signed with Decca.
- American Idol was launched in 2002.
- However, Katy Perry broke her record in 2018 after Perry was signed for a $25-million salary to serve as a judge on ABC's revival of American Idol.
- Lopez performed the song on the sixth season of American Idol on April 11, 2007, becoming the first person to perform a Spanish song on the series.
- Fox's first-place finish that season was primarily due to its reliance on American Idol (the longest reigning number-one primetime U.S. television program from 2004 to 2011) and the effects of the 2007–08 Writers Guild of America strike.
- According to producer, musician, and former American Idol judge Randy Jackson, Dion, Houston, and Carey are the voices of the modern era.
- Starting in 2011 UMG's Interscope Geffen A&M Records began signing contestants from American Idol.
- In June, following the departure of Ellen DeGeneres from American Idol, it was reported that Lopez was in talks to join season ten's judging panel.
- Fox hit a major milestone in 2005 when it emerged as the most-watched U.S. broadcast network in the lucrative 18–49 demographic for the first time, largely boosted by the strength of the reality singing competition series American Idol.
- Following a relatively unsuccessful period, she returned to prominence in 2011 with her appearance as a judge on American Idol and released her seventh studio album Love?.
- Perry also began serving as a judge on American Idol in 2018.
- The band appeared on American Idol in May 2009, performing "Detroit Rock City" and "Rock and Roll All Nite" with Adam Lambert.
- According to Rolling Stone, "Her mastery of melisma, the fluttering strings of notes that decorate songs like "Vision of Love", inspired the entire American Idol vocal school, for better or worse, and virtually every other female R&B singer since the Nineties."
- Country singer and American Idol winner Scotty McCreery attends NC State University.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: American Idol