Topics similar to or like American cuisine
American cuisine reflects the history of the United States, blending the culinary contributions of various groups of people from around the world, including indigenous American Indians, African Americans, Asians, Europeans, Pacific Islanders, and Hispanic Americans. Wikipedia
Primarily of Western origin, but is influenced by a multicultural ethos that includes African, Native American, Asian, Pacific Island, and Latin American people and their cultures. It also has its own distinct social and cultural characteristics, such as dialect, music, arts, social habits, cuisine, and folklore. Wikipedia
Native American cuisine includes all cuisines and food practices of the indigenous peoples of the Americas. Contemporary Native peoples retain a varied culture of traditional foods, along with the addition of some post-contact foods that have become customary and even iconic of present-day Native American social gatherings (for example, frybread). Wikipedia
Native Americans, also known as American Indians, First Americans, Indigenous Americans and other terms, are the indigenous peoples of the United States, sometimes including Hawaii and territories of the United States and sometimes limited to the mainland. There are 574 federally recognized tribes living within the US, about half of which are associated with Indian reservations. Wikipedia
Sentences forAmerican cuisine
- Much of Italian-American cuisine is based on that found in Campania and Sicily, heavily Americanized to reflect ingredients and conditions found in the United States.
- South Florida is the only region of the state where ethnic foods are as popular as general American cuisine.
- In Central and North Florida, American cuisine was the most popular food, in contrast to South Florida where ethnic foods were equally popular.
- The "biscuit" sponge from early American cuisine is made by beating egg yolks with sugar, then alternately folding in whisked egg whites and flour.
- In North and Central Florida, American cuisine was the most popular food, in contrast to South Florida, where ethnic foods were equally popular.
- Latino food, particularly Mexican food, has influenced American cuisine and eating habits.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: American cuisine