Computers similar to or like Amstrad CPC
Series of 8-bit home computers produced by Amstrad between 1984 and 1990. Wikipedia
Sentences forAmstrad CPC
- Other machines available around the same time, for example the Amstrad CPC or the Commodore 64, did not suffer from this limitation.
- His first computer was a Sinclair ZX81; the first computer he used properly for writing was an Amstrad CPC 464, later replaced by a PC.
- Following came the Commodore 64, totaled 17 million units sold and the Amstrad CPC series (464–6128).
- In 1985, an officially licensed Minder computer game was published for the ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC.
- This feature has also been used to minimise decoding hardware requirements, such as in the Amstrad CPC/PCW and ZX81.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Amstrad CPC