Rails similar to or like Amtrak
Passenger railroad service that provides medium and long-distance intercity service in the contiguous United States and to nine Canadian cities. Wikipedia
The primary Class I railroad in the Northeastern United States between 1976 and 1999. Portmanteau based on the company's legal name and it continues to do business as an asset management and network services provider in three Shared Assets Areas that were excluded from the division of its operations during its acquisition by CSX Corporation and the Norfolk Southern Railway. Wikipedia
Canadian Class I freight railway headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, which serves Canada and the Midwestern and Southern United States. Canada's largest railway, in terms of both revenue and the physical size of its rail network, spanning Canada from the Atlantic coast in Nova Scotia to the Pacific coast in British Columbia across approximately 20,400 rtmi of track. Wikipedia
Amtrak's flagship high speed service along the Northeast Corridor (NEC) in the Northeastern United States between Washington, D.C. and Boston via 16 intermediate stops, including Providence, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York City. The route contains segments of high-speed rail, and Acela trains are the fastest trainsets in the Americas; they attain 150 mph on 33.9 mi of the route. Wikipedia
- Amtrak is the main publicly owned passenger railroad service in the United States, providing service in 46 states and the District of Columbia.
- Besides the rail service provided by Metrolink and the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Los Angeles is served by inter-city passenger trains from Amtrak.
- Amtrak operates numerous long-distance passenger trains in New Jersey, both to and from neighboring states and around the country.
- Amtrak provides Texas with limited intercity passenger rail service.
- Amtrak passenger rail services the state, connecting many southern and western Michigan cities to Chicago, Illinois.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Amtrak