Hindu temples similar to or like Ananta Vasudeva Temple
Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, an avatar of Lord Vishnu located in Bhubaneswar, the state capital of Odisha, India. Wikipedia
Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu situated on the eastern embankment of Bindu Sagar at Talabazar, on the right side of the Talabazar road leading from Lingaraj temple to Kedara-Gouri lane in Bhubaneswar, the capital of Orissa, India. Used for storage purposes. Wikipedia
Famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu and located on the North of India, at Nabha in the state of Punjab. Important pilgrimage destination for many Hindu traditions, particularly worshippers of Krishna and Vishnu, and ‘‘Char Dham'' pilgrimages that a Hindu is expected to make in one's lifetime. Wikipedia
8th-century Hindu Vaishnavite temple dedicated to the Lord Vishnu, located at Thiruvallikeni, Chennai, India. Glorified in the Divya Prabandha, the early medieval Tamil literature canon of the Alvar saints from the 6th–9th centuries CE and is classified as among the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Vishnu. Wikipedia
Sentences forAnanta Vasudeva Temple
- The Abadha of Lingaraja Temple and Ananta Vasudeva Temple served for devotees is considered a vegetarian culinary delight.
- The march of Narasingha Deva I's forces over the Muslim army has been described in the Ananta Vasudeva temple inscription.
- The Ananta Vasudeva Temple is the only old temple of Vishnu in the city.
- She was a devout Vaishnavite and later built the Ananta Vasudeva temple at Bhubaneswar with the permission of his brother Narasingha Deva I after he inherited the throne.
- Dedicated to Ananta Padmanabha Swamy and Narasimha Swamy, Undavalli Cave Temples are associated with the Vishnukundina kings.
- The Ananta Vasudeva Temple and Vindusagar tank in the only temple of Lord Vishnu in the city of Shiva.
- Famous temples include Lingaraja Temple, Muktesvara Temple, Rajarani Temple, Ananta Vasudeva Temple.
- A visit to Lingaraj Temple is incomplete without visiting this temple and Ananta Vasudeva Temple.
- * Surrounding: The Temple is surrounded by Bindusagara tank in the west at a distance of 8.00 metres across the road, Ananta Vasudeva Temple in the north at a distance of 10.00 metres, Ananta Vasudev bhogamandapa in the east at a distance of 1.00 metres and local shops in the south.
- Acharya participated in the first International Congress of the Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, in 1934 and the trip to London helped him to gather copies of records related to Mayurbhanj and Ananta Vasudeva Temple of Bhubaneswar.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ananta Vasudeva Temple