Settlements similar to or like Andhra Pradesh
State in the south-eastern coastal region of India. Wikipedia
Area encompassing the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana, Goa as well as the union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry, comprising 19.31% of India's area . Bounded by the Bay of Bengal in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and the Indian Ocean in the south. Wikipedia
Telugus or Telugu People (Telugu: తెలుగువాళ్లు, Romanization: Teluguvāḷlu) are one of the four major and the largest Dravidian ethnolinguistic group in terms of population native to the South Indian states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Yanam district of Puducherry. Significant Telugus also reside in the surrounding Indian states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Odisha, also in the UT of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Wikipedia
Dravidian language spoken by Telugu people predominantly living in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, where it is also the official language. It stands alongside Hindi and Bengali as one of the few languages with primary official language status in more than one Indian state. Wikipedia
The history of southern India covers a span of over four thousand years during which the region saw the rise and fall of a number of dynasties and empires. The period of known history of the region begins with the Iron Age (1200 BCE to 24 BCE) period until the 15th century CE. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
Act of Andhra Pradesh Legislature aimed at the decentralisation of Governance in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh The bill was proposed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to establish three capitals at different places in the state namely Vishakapatnam, Amaravati and Kurnool, which will serve as executive, legislative and judicial capitals respectively. Mainly proposed to balance the Governance in all the parts of the state taking into consideration the aspirations of the people of all the regions of the state. Wikipedia
Sentences forAndhra Pradesh
- Telangana was created on 2 June 2014 as ten former districts of north-western Andhra Pradesh.
- Two other states, Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh send the largest number of domestic visitors to Maharashtra.
- A significant minority of Indo-Guyanese are also descended from indentured migrants who came from the South Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
- The expansion of the Hoysala Empire brought minor parts of modern Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu under its rule.
- Soon several large princely states built their own rail systems and the network spread to the regions that became the modern-day states of Assam, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh.
- On 2 June 2014, the area was separated from the northwestern part of Andhra Pradesh as the newly formed state with Hyderabad as its capital.
- Telugu inscriptions are found in all the districts of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andhra Pradesh