People similar to or like Andrew Bolton (curator)
British museum curator and current Head Curator of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York City. Wikipedia
Sentences forAndrew Bolton (curator)
- Her work is mentioned as an inspiration for changing how materials and structures are designed, and her artistic works were described by Andrew Bolton as "otherworldly—defined by neither time nor place".
- In 2010, Sui collaborated with Andrew Bolton to publish a book chronicling her 20-year career.
- The curator is Andrew Bolton.
- In an interview with Vogue in April 2017, Andrew Bolton, the curator for the Kawakubo exhibit at the Met stated: "I really think her influence is so huge, but sometimes it’s subtle. It’s not about copying her; it’s the purity of her vision... Rei was really involved in the design of the exhibit".
- As of August 2017, the curator is Andrew Bolton.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andrew Bolton (curator)