People similar to or like Andrew Zimmern
American culinary expert, chef, restaurateur, television personality, radio personality, director, producer, entrepreneur, food critic, journalist, teacher, and author. Wikipedia
American restaurateur, television personality, celebrity chef, and a former professional squash player. Tsai's restaurants have focused on east–west fusion cuisine, and have included major stakes in Blue Ginger in Wellesley, Massachusetts (a Zagat and James Beard-recognized establishment) from 1998 to 2017, and Blue Dragon in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston (a Zagat-recognized tapas-style gastropub named in Esquire Magazine "Best New Restaurants 2013"). Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality. Owner and executive chef of several restaurants: Mesa Grill in Las Vegas; Bar Americain in New York and at Mohegan Sun; Bobby Flay Steak in Atlantic City; Gato in New York, and Bobby's Burger Palace in 19 locations across 11 states. Wikipedia
American chef, book author, journalist, and travel documentarian who starred in programs focusing on the exploration of international culture, cuisine, and the human condition. 1978 graduate of The Culinary Institute of America and a veteran of a number of professional kitchens in his long career, which included many years spent as an executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles in Manhattan. Wikipedia
American television personality, food show presenter, chef, author, actor, cinematographer, and musician. Creator and host of the Food Network television show Good Eats that ran for 14 seasons, host of the miniseries Feasting on Asphalt and Feasting on Waves, and host and main commentator on Iron Chef America and Cutthroat Kitchen. Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author, and National Best Recipe award winner for his ‘Turkey and Hot Sausage Chili’ recipe in 2003. Regional James Beard Award winner, known for his mastery of Creole and Cajun cuisine and his self-developed "New New Orleans" style. Wikipedia
Chinese-American chef, restaurateur, author, television personality, and entrepreneur. Credited with popularizing northern-style Chinese cuisine in the United States, coining the name "Peking Raviolis" for potstickers, inventing and holding a design patent for a flat bottom wok with handle , and developing the first line of bottled Chinese stir fry sauces for the US market. Wikipedia
Sentences forAndrew Zimmern
- With this emergence of Filipino American restaurants, food critics like Andrew Zimmern have predicted that Filipino food will be "the next big thing" in American cuisine.
- Andrew Zimmern won in 2010, 2013 and 2017 for Outstanding Personality/Host on Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern and for his television program On Location in 2012.
- The Book, Broadcast and Journalism Award winners were announced in New York on April 25, hosted by Andrew Zimmern.
- The media and book awards were presented one nigher earlier in a ceremony at Espace, hosted by Kelly Choi and Andrew Zimmern.
- Andrew Zimmern, a chef who has traveled the world on his show Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, responded to the question "What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?"
- Television chef Andrew Zimmern visited northern Vietnam in the 12th episode of his popular show Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern.
- Despite having tried many foods that are arguably more eccentric, Andrew Zimmern, host of Bizarre Foods, was unable to finish a durian upon sampling it, due to his intolerance of its strong taste.
- La Carmina appeared in one of several segments on the Tokyo episode of Bizarre Foods, in which she and her friends dined with host Andrew Zimmern in a theme restaurant.
- Armenui Avakian, is the current owner of the restaurant and hotel, which was featured by Andrew Zimmern in his Travel Channel television special The Border Check.
- A fourth battle between the two would take place in an episode which aired on January 1, 2012, with Flay and Marcela Valladolid defeating Morimoto and teammate Andrew Zimmern in a sea whistle salmon battle by a narrow 51-50 margin.
- The structure's street level establishments once included Cafe Un Deux Trois, notable for having Andrew Zimmern as Executive Chef for its first 4-years, and Peter's Grill, Minneapolis's oldest restaurant, was located across the street.
- He made a guest appearance on the August 6, 2007 New York City episode of Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, and Zimmern himself appeared as a guest on the New York City episode of Bourdain's No Reservations airing the same day.
- Andrew Zimmern and Richard Blais also attended the event, a part of the festival's gratuitous "Chef Demos."
- She joined host Andrew Zimmern at several Savannah restaurants including Elizabeth on 37th.
- The company was also Featured on Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods.
- On season two's Iceland episode of Travel Channel's Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, Andrew Zimmern described the smell as reminding him of "some of the most horrific things I've ever breathed in my life," but said it tasted much better than it smelled.
- They were featured on Andrew Zimmern’s show The Zimmern List.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andrew Zimmern