Galaxies similar to or like Andromeda Galaxy
Barred spiral galaxy approximately 2.5 e6ly from Earth and the nearest major galaxy to the Milky Way. Wikipedia
Galaxy that contains our Solar System, with the name describing the galaxy's appearance from Earth: a hazy band of light seen in the night sky formed from stars that cannot be individually distinguished by the naked eye. Translation of the Latin via lactea, from the Greek γαλακτικός κύκλος . Wikipedia
Sentences forAndromeda Galaxy
- The Milky Way is the second-largest galaxy in the Local Group (after the Andromeda Galaxy), with its stellar disk approximately 170,000–200,000 ly in diameter and, on average, approximately 1000 ly thick.
- Set during the 29th century, the player's character is either Sara or Scott Ryder, designated as a Pathfinder – an operative tasked with discovering new planets in the Andromeda Galaxy.
- As an example, the Milky Way is roughly 100,000–180,000 light-years in diameter, and the nearest sister galaxy to the Milky Way, the Andromeda Galaxy, is located roughly 2.5 million light-years away.
- The constellation's most obvious deep-sky object is the naked-eye Andromeda Galaxy (M31, also called the Great Galaxy of Andromeda), the closest spiral galaxy to the Milky Way and one of the brightest Messier objects.
- The stained glass ceiling represents the Milky Way and joins the "Hombre Sol" (Sun Man) with the Galaxy of Andromeda.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Andromeda Galaxy